2011-07-14

In the meantime…

It’s been too hot to sew the past few days.  (I prefer to cut & pin not at a table so a lapful of fabric hasn’t been appealing).  So I’ve been playing around with one of my other loves-  creating graphics.  This has resulted in two things:
  1. a renamed, redesigned blog
  2. a ridiculously random CafePress shop
I just couldn’t resist the urge earlier this week to download hundreds of fonts, make stencils, and start designing future uberchic clothing elements for the kiddos.
10
For PX
07
For Rizzle
06
For both
       
And that all in turn led me to realize my blog style was boring and did not reflect the chaos and hillarity of my life.  And then I figured practicing with a CafePress shop might help me develop a focus for my Etsy shop I swear I am opening come this autumn.  Even if all I’m selling is one hair bow and a pair of baby leggings.

It’s shaping up to be a cool night tonight so I’m hoping I’ll be able to finish up a couple projects; I’m dying to show the world my crib skirt & bumper set I’m turning into plushie and bedtime book storage.  Not gonna lie or toot my own horn but it’s pretty freaking amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...